I saw 6 green parrots 🦜 on my way to work yesterday.
the parrot spirit animal is a message of celebration. It’s a happy expression of all the good things that are happening in your life, and the good things that you have yet to experience.
It symbolizes the everyday beauty that you possess and which you are surrounded with.
The parrot symbolism is a reminder never to take these things for granted, because you never know when they will be taken away from you.
1. Today is Saturday and I have a double and I’m soooo grateful that I am gainfully employed. I took a Lyft to Peace Cafe and saw Kekoa and bought a huge tofu poke plate. . Sooo ono. Then I got a ride from Drew after his haircut and Ross errands.
2. I am sooo grateful to have 2 hours to relax before I go to Tane and work. Tonite is gonna be a rocking shift. We had TVP tacos last night. I think tonite we will have yummy sushi
3. Sooo grateful that Drew and I may put a bid on a cute house in Marshall NC. Cate Scales is going to check it out for us.
4. So grateful that I gifted 2 Summer Rainbow Birds to a mother and daughter breakfasting at Bills
5. So grateful that I talked to my sweet Poppa Bear today
6. I learned that Bette Midler was born and raised in Honolulu
7. Sooo grateful to have sweet Mari finishing up my photo shoot from Alaska they are awesome
Photos taken by Tales of Light Photography