Much Love and Aloha and Happy Memorial Day to you all.
Happy Monday. Not much to report except that I am so grateful to enjoy another Monday in my life.
- I am grateful for my cozy home where I can see the mountains and the sea from my windows. This has been a life long dream for me since I was a child.
- I am grateful that I have wonderful family and friends in my life.
- I am grateful that I get to paint and play music and have a couple of jobs that keep me afloat.
- I am grateful for the People that have served our country and help us live in the Land of the Free.
- I am grateful for my two legs that walk me all over Waikiki and beyond.
I enjoyed 2 luscious days off and I filled my time with Painting, Surfing, Running, Yoga and attending a clothing swap!!! Super fun times and I am soo grateful!!
Mermaid playing uke painting
I have not played music since my return from our East Coast Adventure and I gotta get cracking cuz’ I got a gig on Saturday at On Kings in downtown Honolulu!!!!
Working a double today and attempting a half-marathon tomorrow. I have sooooo much on my plate. But for now I will relax in the sunshine and count my blessings.
Sipping on some coffee at my desk in my 18th Floor Waikiki Condo and realizing that I have not looked at my Blog or thought about this outlet in a couple of years. Too much fun has been had here in paradise to write.
However, like a long lost friend who can pick up where we left off, I just wanted to say I’M BACK!!!!!! I love you!!!! Thanks for checking in.
Life really has been wonderful and I feel blessed every day that I get to wake up and have a new adventure. Drew and I just got back from a 3 week delicious tour on the East Coast. We got to see a lot of our friends and family. I played music with Sugar & Spice and Snake Oil Medicine Show in Asheville and Hot Springs, North Carolina. We braved the cold and the rain at the 20th Anniversary of French Broad River Festival. We saw Colonel Bruce Hampton’s last show on Earth at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Ohio, West Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia were all on our map of our vacation. We just had a wonderful time.
Now, I am back in beautiful Hawai’i ne getting my hustle on. Working as a server at PF Changs, playing music, learning how to surf, hiking, picnicking and painting.
Lots of love to you all.