Ok, I’m gonna put my 5 Positive things out there today. I notice I write many in my journal, but I’m gonna put this out on my bloggie blog:
1. Jane, my sister, and I made these delicious Jamacian Veggie Patties by scratch. They were delicious. Mom kept calling them empenadas. She liked them and she doesn’t even like ethnic food, so we did a good job.
2. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine,burning 460 calories.
3. I flew a kite today with Josie
4. I enjoyed watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics 2012 with my family and holding baby Thomas.
5. I made my very first frittata this morning, inspired by my friend Joel. The trick is to cook on medium heat.