In a few short hours, I am hopping in the Snake Oil Van. We are heading to a fiddle convention in Lafayette, Georgia at Cherokee Mills Farms. I am so excited. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
These are 10 things I am grateful for today, what are yours???
- Having a cozy place to lay my head down at night
- hopping in the van with Snake Oil to have yet another music and art adventure
- feeling the love
- that i play music and i get to perform in many towns
- my health
- i dig biceps on guys. yummy
- my upcoming New York trip and Hilton Head Trip are on the horizon
- summer breezes
- my friends and my family
- for you for stopping by and reading
It’s 10 am on July 10th and these are my 10 things that I am grateful for now. Yee haw.
I would love to hear your 10 Things that you are grateful for today. Much love…