I am feeling so blessed to be hanging with my family for three whole days. We love each other and are having a blast. Some highlights for me today were:
- making green smoothies for Mom and Jane
- taking baby Josie on a walk around the lake
- winning a room at the Grove Park Inn (the First 96 Twitter account holders who called today won a room). I cant believe I won something.
- eating lunch with my family in Savannah, Georgia
- driving to Port Royal/Beaufort, SC
- riding on the scooter with Jane to the beach area and getting caught in the rain
- hanging with family underneath the porch during a huge rainstorm, it felt like we were in a rainforest.
- photo shoots with Jane and mom
- watching Dancing with the Stars with Mom and Dad
- being off work.
This has been such a fun family get together. I dig my family and love them to the max.