You know I love it when my days are good. Believe me,I have my share of sucky days, but today was a stand-out awesome day and these are the 10 reasons why.
1. I woke up to a egg delivery to my bed. A delicous omelette and a refreshing glass of orange juice delivered to me by a smiley nice guy. What a great way to start a sunny morning
2. I wore a short sleeve shirt all day long and wore no socks….. Kicking it 80’s style. No socks with my shoes…..
3. I went grocery shopping and got fresh kale, a giant bag of lemons and a huge yellow mum flower. I am inspired now to go grocery shopping and only get yellow things. Maybe next time all green things. Next Tuesday all Orange things. Okay I am being silly…….
4. My pen pal sent me a poetry book, a card, a chocolate bar and a parrot brooch.. what a sweetie
5. My flu or Island dengue fever or whatever the hell I had is officially gone.
6. I talked to my sweet little daddy and mommy today
7. My niece Josie sent me her first valentine’s day card
8. I played my violin for the first time since returning from Jamaica
9. I ate a delicous tempeh avocado melt with sweet potato fries from Usual Suspects for dinner
10. i did not have to work all day long
Yeh Baby, Today Rocked my Face off. Hanging in 70 degrees Asheville stylie……. I am HAPPY… Cheers…….