Today is January 15th and it is important for me for two reasons. It’s Martin Luther King Jr day and it’s my daddy’s birthday. Both men rock in my universe. My dad, Doug, is the bomb.
I could not ask for a better father. I am very lucky.
Last Spring, I got to fly in his airplane with him and I had a tremendous time. I trust him so much as he has been a professional pilot for over 40 years.
Some interesting tid bits about my dad:
- He says that he has not had water in 31 years
- He turned 70 today and he still looks super young to me
- He was born in Venezuela, South America
- Flew for Delta for 31 years of professional service
- His favorite snack is Graham Crackers
Dad makes me laugh and smile so much and he is always there for me when I am in the dumps. I love my Dad!!!! Happy Birthday Poppa Bear.