So there are days where I just get extremely sad and depressed or hear negative things that get me down. But, I just have to remember that I am perfect the way I am . You are perfect the way you are. We make mistakes and we need to learn from them and move on. I have been doing a daily practice, inspired by my friend Jill, and every night before I go to bed, I list 5 Positive and Happy things that happened in my day.
1. I got to babysit my sweet friend Jo Jo today. He has been my Tuesday evening date and I just adore him soo much. Jo Jo teaches me so much.
2. It was raining and pouring today and I made myself a cup of coffee and put a scoop of almond milk vanilla ice cream in it and sat out on the porch and listened to the pitter patter of the rain hitting the earth.
3. I have ran 3 days in a row and it makes me feel good in my body.
4. I am embracing change in my life and know things are just getting better and better for me.
5. I talked to my mom today and she told me she was looking forward to our daily walks together when we are out in California visiting my sister together.